10:57 PM - Saturday, July 9, 2011
Hello blog! It's been say almost 2 years since I last blogged? lol If not, it must have been almost 2 years since my first blog.
A lot have happened since I turned 21, 2 years on, many ups and downs. Last year was a super depressing year for me as it was my first time entering 'Society' and was trying to find what I wanted to do in life and my dad was hospitalized for almost 8 months. By the grace and love of Jesus Christ, he is still here today :D.
This year started on a good note. I love my part time job at Playdays and also enjoying giving tuition. I also made plans to pursue my degree.
And yes I guess for the first time in my romantic life, I was willing to give my heart a chance and to free fall into the unknown instead of holding back and constantly worry about the negatives a relationship/romance would bring. I decided to focus on the potential and the basis of a relationship: love for once. Though I am still learning, but I feel so much better being this way. I feel like a big burden lifted up my shoulders now that I am willing to try and to not be afraid to learn from experiences because that is the only way I can grow emotionally and as a person.